Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He's got a release date!

Tim is coming home Tuesday -- almost another week, but it seems close! We will make a home visit with therapists, etc. on Friday to check out stairs, bathrooms, etc. They assure me I won't have to get a one-day bathroom remodel before Tuesday. I actually had a guy coming today from Bathcrest to get some ideas. Things would be easy with a bench, etc. if my bathrooms weren't so TEENY. But, he is stronger, so we have some other ideas.
He is walking backwards AND bouncing a ball. I don't think he could do that before.
The last three days have seen huge improvements. We feel so blessed, and we know he is making the progress he is because of the priesthood blessings he has been given and all the prayers that have been said for him. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father and to our wonderful friends for your support! Love to you all, Peggy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for him and you! He will be so thrilled to come home. I'm sure the bathroom situation will be fine. Somehow it will work out. That is good news!

    ReplyDelete