Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to the home of updates on Tim Newman's stroke

Welcome to my blog. Mark and I decided to make info more readily to all the wonderful people who are concerned about Tim. Everyone has been amazing. We know he is in the prayers of many people. We appreciate all the offers to help us. Thank you so much, but right now just keep praying and thinking positive thoughts. It really helps.

We are seeing much improvement today over yesterday, and even last night. He is moving more body parts, even getting the eyes open a bit on command. He is breathing mostly on his own with some help from the ventilator. Progress seems slow, but it is happening. The last CT scan showed no new problems and everyone feels that is a real plus.

3 comments:

  1. so grateful you decided to start this Peggy. It will be a wonderful way to document his recovery. Thanks for keeping us informed. Love you. Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be able to stay up on his progress without bugging you and Liz. Please know you are all in our prayers and please let me help with anything. Tell Liz to call me for babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy: We are praying for you and your family. This sounds like positive news. Please take care of yourself and let me know how I can help!

    ReplyDelete